Top Quality Care For All Your Orthopedic Needs!
Call 206-633-8100 for a consultation.
Your health is not only my passion, but is very important to your quality of life. To that end, I trained as an Orthopedic Surgeon locally at the University of Washington and spent additional time at Harvard training in the complex disorders affecting the Hand, Shoulder and Elbow.I look forward to using what I have learned to give you the highest quality, best orthopedic care. I strive to give you the top orthopedic care by not only achieving superior technical results, but to spend the time necessary to help you understand your injury and so we can work towards your specific goals and needs.Common conditions I treat include:
- Numbness, including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Fingers
- Minimally invasive Arthroscopic Shoulder, Knee and Wrist Surgery
- Traumatic Tendon, Nerve and Bone injuries
- Shoulder, Wrist and Hand Arthritis including innovative Joint Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Rheumatoid Hand, Shoulder and Elbow reconstruction
- Pediatric Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Fractures, Sports injuries and Congenital deformities
- Fractures of all types, both Upper and Lower Extremity
- Sports Injuries
- Dupuytren’s Contracture, including open surgery, minimally invasive Needle Aponeurotomy, and Xiaflex injections
I look forward to being your Orthopedic Connection! Do not hesitate to contact my office at 206-633-8100 for your new condition or even for a second opinion. I will always strive to be honest in my evaluation as we decide on the best treatments that make sense for your hand, shoulder, or knee condition that will stand the test of time.
Scott Ruhlman MD
Hand, Shoulder and Elbow Specialist
Offering full service inpatient and outpatient care at Swedish Ballard & Northwest Hospital. OSS is a devision of Proliance Surgeons.